Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Marketing InternBookmark This
159 W 25th
New York, NY
Posted: December 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDedicated Media connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, Dedicated’s intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. As an intern you will gain experience in online media by assisting a growing Sales Team and Sales Support Team and office manager experience.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Helping maintain and manage the office to be an excellent work environment
• Oversee all office needs facilitating the ordering all office supplies, helping with FedEx shipping, ordering swag
• Maintain working relationships with external vendors with whom we have service/equipment
• Serve as right-hand to and complete an array of projects across multiple departments
• Taking care of invoices, checks and receipts
• Supervise & coordinate in office activities of staff
• Arrange for meetings and events as directed by the officers
• Participate in the creation and/or maintenance of ad campaign support materials including screenshots, research, etc.
• Assist with researching and analyzing data, production of reports, etc.
• To be considered you must be a student currently enrolled in a bachelors program. Specialization in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team-player, dependable and trustworthy
• Effective multitasking abilities
• Strong organization and prioritization skills. Attention to detail and quality.
• Self-starter, solid problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn and a productive work ethic.
• This is a paid internship.