Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: November 14 2016
Application Deadline: December 31, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/01/17 — 04/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBleu is for, by and about today's man who transcends stereotypes and embodies all facets of lifestyle,fashion and culture. Bleu Magazine is original in it's presentation of the urban male. There is no other magazine that will impact this captive audience. We are the only publication reaching 3 consumer groups now and in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.