Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Marketing InternBookmark This
Wheelhouse Advisors Inc
Posted: February 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWheelhouse Advisors is a full service, strategic marketing company specializing in revenue generation for businesses with complex sales cycles. With an established International Client base in industries ranging from telecommunications to aerospace to software providers and more, Wheelhouse Advisors offers comprehensive data-driven marketing content and campaigns to engage audiences and produce positive results.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will help to a) define and build Client Content Marketing Programs, b) setup and manage the Content Marketing program (including social profile setup, content curation, content reviews, posting, follower engagement and response, etc.) and help with Agency marketing communications, competitive research, strategy development, Client follow-up and reporting.
1. Content Marketing Programs
- Help set-up tailored Content Marketing programs, including assisting with PowerPoints, competitive matrix, buyer personas, and other materials needed.
- Help Clients establish true goals and objectives. Aid in research and monitoring to ensure goals are realistic and achievable.
- Aid in audience segmentation and micro-segmentation.
- Identify and pitch appropriate content topics for various executions, including blog titles, curated articles, created large pieces.
- Create quarterly content marketing plans for Client agreement.
- Maintain schedule for content creation and posting, including acting as a point person for the content creators.
- Setup Client online promotions and help drive success.
- Execute Content Marketing program detailed plan of action.
- Help develop Client results reports.
2. Social Media
- Help define and setup appropriate social media profiles.
- Create monthly social media calendars for Client agreement.
- Post approved content on a daily basis.
- Monitor social profiles and respond to or route follower requests.
- Identify key influencers and engage via social profiles.
- Engage affiliates, and build out follower/fan base.
- Online ombudsman activities (identify top 25 forums, post questions and responses, monitor for viral marketing)
3. Marketing Communications
- Help write press releases
- Create Agency website content
- Develop monthly Agency newsletter to highlight content activities
- Competitive analysis
- Collect customer testimonials
- Write case studies
- Prepare a weekly status report for the weekly meetings. This report would consist of an update from the Content Marketing master checklist with dates, the status and follow-up results from each category.
- Maintain time spent on activities.
- Help create and track a modest budget.
RequirementsCandidate should have working knowledge of the social media space (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and should be capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships. In addition, he/she should be able to coordinate with the various parties involved to ensure the completion of the associated marketing programs. A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. This person must quickly learn the Client and the market. He/She must also stay aware of the upcoming Client opportunities to ensure social participation whenever it makes sense.
Prefer a responsible Junior-Senior in college working on a business degree (marketing preferred since this will be applicable experience) with technical aptitude.
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Social Media, Highly Organized, Advertising Research, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Able To Multi-task, Energetic Self-Starter
Preferred - Content Marketing, B2B Marketing, Online Advertising