SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Media AdvertiserNormans Company
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing InternBookmark This
2114 North Charles Street
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCRE8T1V3 is looking for a dynamic Marketing Intern that can use their talents to create great marketing strategies for our brand. We are located in the Heart of Baltimore right near MICA. We specialize in Brand Development and Logo Design for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses. Be apart of our team & grow with us!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.