Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionis looking for creative leaders in promotions to lead promotional goals and initiatives to help take our brand to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have superior writing, shooting and editing skills and be able to work with our team of producers to ensure strategic brand reinforcement in all messaging. The candidate must have experienced in multi-platform promotion: on-air, web, social media platforms and mobile
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback