Customer Service RepresentativeFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Advertising and Marketing InternRETREAT Magazine
Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Plant Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Plant and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Marketing InternBookmark This
7305 Baltimore Ave Ste 103
College Park, MD
Posted: October 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFLASH TECH is an information technology based company providing repair, service and support in the DC metropolitan (DC, Maryland and Northern VA area). We specialize in helping residential, Small-Medium sized establishments as well as State Government Entities with all its Day to Day Technology Needs. We offer computer and security surveillance on-site services, remote assistance. Our company has a specialized team in various technology services including Security Surveillance systems, IT consulting, computer & laptop repairs, office relocation and data cabling.
The intern will help gain a better online presence!!!!!!!!!!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.