EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Marketing InternBookmark This
P.O. Box 26523
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZahara Cosmetics is a startup business that provides a full range of color cosmetics. Our incredible cosmetic line provides the best full coverage of any other beauty line on the market today, and we do it all through hypoallergenic and allergy tested products. Zahara Cosmetics stands for quality, integrity and dedication to customer service; and seeks to cater to each customer uniquely. Zahara Cosmetics seeks to help enhance natural beauty in all women, regardless of their skin complexion, age, or walk of life. Our mission to provide great quality products at a reasonable and affordable price. We would like to be the preferred brand of women all over the world
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.