Media AdvertiserNormans Company
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2016
Company Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, video advertisements, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Will be expected to create an emotional, hard-hitting video ad about media bias to promote Madison's
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Must have knowledge creating video advertisements and software to edit videos (as this is a virtual position)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Video Advertising, Video Editing, English
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop