Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2016
Company Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet. We have recently partnered with Lanterns Media Network to offer syndication to our contributors!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, video advertisements, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Will be expected to create an emotional, hard-hitting video ad about media bias to promote Madison's
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Must have knowledge creating video advertisements and software to edit videos (as this is a virtual position)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - English, Video Editing, Video Advertising
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop