Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Marketing InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship program will be focus in develop and expand our sponsorship program in Massachusetts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.