Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Social Media & Community Management InternUnderdog Studios
Advertising Intern, Miami, FL 33131Lloyd Jones Capital
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Graphic Design InternshipgoPuff
Business Development / Sales InternDAP Media Group,LLC
Entry Level Event Marketing InternshipGolden Events Group
Social Media InternshipgoPuff
Marketing InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship program will be focus in develop and expand our sponsorship program in Massachusetts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.