Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship program will be focus in develop and expand our sponsorship program in Massachusetts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.