Graphic Design InternYiimix Corporation
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Marketing InternK&R Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternLeg Up Social Media Marketing
Assistant to CEO for Advertising Agency InternshipLocal Search Group
Monster Energy Drink (Car Wrap)Monster Energy Drink
Ad Operations InternClaim It!
Digital Marketing InternUnion Square Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship program will be focus in develop and expand our sponsorship program in Massachusetts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.