Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Geriatrics Life Care
Posted: August 14 2016
Company Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeriatrics Life Care is an organization that empowers older adults in achieving their healthcare goals and bringing peace of mind to their adult children caregivers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.