Social Media & Community Management InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternBookmark This
My Pink Monkey LLC
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMY PINK MONKEY LLC IS A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE FOR-PROFIT MEDIA AND RETAIL COMPANY FOCUSED ON GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. OUR MISSION IS TO 1. TO LIVE CONSCIOUSLY; 2. TO DO GOOD AND 3. TO INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO GOOD FOR THEMSELVES AND OTHERS.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.