EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Marketing InternBookmark This
8325 NE 2nd Ave
Posted: July 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Roots Printing Company is a small printing company under the umbrella of the Roots Collective. We offer full service design, printing and fulfillment of printing services on an array of marketing and promotional materials for schools, small businesses, schools etc. We are looking for marketing managers to create email campaigns, online promotions and social media support. Our offices are based in Little Haiti Miami at MADE at the Citadel, an artist and creative space for some of Miami's top movers and shakers. Our goal is to find young creatives that are looking to hone their graphic skills while also creating a portfolio of an array of colorful and unique projects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.