Account Service InternMORE Advertising
Creative/Graphic Design InternClear Labs
Marketing/Advertising InternA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Sports Marketing, Promotion and SalesAthlete Scholarship Connection
Customer Service Rep intern JobStudio Software NC
Intern for Sculpture Magazine - Washington, DCInternational Sculpture Center
Data Entry InternSmart Age Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
2115 piedmont rd suite 104
Posted: September 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe here at the Hair Bar Atlanta are looking for sharp marketing interns that are ready and have the know how to take us to the next level..... internships are unpaid to start but dont let that discourage you, once we see your work ethic and skills that are help us progress we will consider pay.... @Thehair_bar/ Instargram
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.