Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Digital Media Intern360 MAGAZINE
Marketing/Advertising InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcKlein is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will write compelling online content and assist in developing and managing internal and external SEO, SEM, and social media campaigns
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Update contact management software
- May maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Prepare presentations
- Content Development – Create and publish website copy, press releases, blogs, newsletter articles, and other online content.
- Link Building – Update and maintain directory links, identify opportunities for new links.
- Keyword Research – Monitor search volume for targeted keywords, identify new keywords.
- Other Duties – Assist with online reputation management initiatives, brainstorm for content ideas.
- Strong copywriting skills with an advanced understanding of grammar and the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media
- MS Office proficiency
Knowledge of the Following a Plus:
- Understanding of SEO, and SEM
- Experience with Content Management systems such as Wordpress, HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communications, Language