Assistant Marketing Coordinator InternshipHomeASAP
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Multimedia InternshipKel & Partners
Media Intern Fall 2016Bookmark This
231 East Buffalo Street Suite 505
Posted: July 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionELITE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE OF THE CEO AND FOUNDER OF A STARTUP COMPANY!
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
If you are Hardworking, Creative, Driven, Ambitious, Resilient and want to join a WINNING TEAM and want to have a strong reference from a CEO who has over 25 years of Broadcast Sales Management experience, worked in 5 different markets and managed over 30 different Sales Account Executives from rookies to Experienced Sales Reps and has a STRONG history of creating WINNERS who hit their goals and targets.... then you Need to APPLY TODAY!
Startup company looking for fun energetic team members to join our organization and be apart of the growth and excitement! Work with small to mid size businesses and consultant them on advertising options that are available to them. Also work with all media companies as a partnership of getting businesses to advertise! Work with the Community to develop educational advertising workshops and webinars.
You will be required to work in an office located in the Historic Third Ward for the days and hours you commit to this internship!
Responsibilities- Media Research FOCUS
- Research all forms of advertising and media companies that sell marketing and advertising
- Make contacts with Media Companies
- Create Database of all contacts and organize by priority
- Find all community partnerships for educational workshops as well
- Seek and find all sponsorship opportunities as well
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Natural ability to be very resourceful and a master at multitasking
- Commit 3 to up to 12 hours week for the internship - totally up to you!
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, General Problem Solving
Preferred - Delivering Exceptional Customer Service