Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Media Intern (Videos, Graphic Design, Youtube)Bookmark This
Nina Simone Consulting, LLC
Posted: October 15 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding video editing and online platforms for video marketing. We are revamping our YouTube channel and expanding our video marketing campaigns. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share innovative marketing and branding techniques using ad campaigns, graphic design, video marketing, live stream, webinars, market research SEO and a lot more.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment