Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Drink Heads Corp.
600 Newlake Dr
Boynton Beach, FL
Posted: December 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a Photography intern that will receive recognition for all work completed as well for your portfolio.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Headshots
Preferred - Interviews