Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Media Intern (Social Media Management)Bookmark This
Posted: September 08 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKMW Exclusive is a Beauty, Entertainment, and Celebrity Gossip Website with a current audience reach of over 1,300. We provide weekly fashion/beauty tips, constant updates on celebrity gossip, new music alerts, event/awards coverage and MUCH MORE. At this time were looking for a "Media Intern" to manage the brands 3 social media outlets (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) & to upload content.
Responsibilities- Assist in contributing to planning and storyboarding for Social Media Sites
- Assist in uploading content
- Assist in continuously driving traffic to sites
- Like posts that relate to our brands goal (Twitter)
-Promote Our Campaigns
-Promote, Promote, and continuously Promote The Brand
Requirements- Knowledge of how to work Instagram, Twitter, YouTube (Uploading/Editing/Driving Traffic)
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- SomeExperience with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or Canva