Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Media Planning & Buyer InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Silvis, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated and disciplined individual to join our team as soon as possible, and fill our role of Media Planning & Buyer Intern. You will work remotely to assist the management level in promotion and organization of media buys. Additionally, you will assist in the creative process, work in print, television and radio Media Planning & Buyer. You are put in charge of a 250,000 advertising budget and a plan to place the media.
Responsibilities- Work remotely to assist upper level management in all aspects of media planning
- Support management staff with completion of projects
- Research media options to promote the brand
- Service and build database
- Work with media outlets to ensure smooth buying process
- Learn to complete media performance reports
Requirements- Current undergraduate majoring in: Advertising, Sports Management, Business, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- Proven record of school programs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess ability to multi-task and coordinate
- Passion for the advertising services and hospitality industry
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated and disciplined