Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Media Production Intern Fall 2016Bookmark This
231 East Buffalo Street Suite 505
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionELITE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE OF THE CEO AND FOUNDER OF A STARTUP COMPANY!
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
If you are Hardworking, Creative, Driven, Ambitious, Resilient and want to join a WINNING TEAM and want to have a strong reference from a CEO who has over 25 years of Broadcast Sales Management experience, worked in 5 different markets and managed over 30 different Sales Account Executives from rookies to Experienced Sales Reps and has a STRONG history of creating WINNERS who hit their goals and targets.... then you Need to APPLY TODAY!
Startup company looking for fun energetic team members to join our organization and be apart of the growth and excitement! Work with small to mid size businesses and consultant them on advertising options that are available to them. Also work with all media companies as a partnership of getting businesses to advertise! Work with the Community to develop educational advertising workshops and webinars.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and U-Tube
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment