- Internships /
- Advertising /
- Niagara Business Development Group - Business Development / Sales Intern
Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, AccountingS H V Real Estate Corporation
MassInteract Seeks Advertising Intern - Google MapsMassInteract
Digital Advertising Operations - Summer InternNetmining
Customer Service RepresentativeKeenya Kelly LLC
Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Social Media & Community Management InternUnderdog Studios
Advertising Intern, Miami, FL 33131Lloyd Jones Capital
Niagara Business Development Group - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 06 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education