Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 12 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsWork on an upcoming Conference for Nov. 2015 - must be able to organize, upcoming conference, get sponsors, develop a database and advertising copy to be sent out every few days up to an including the day of the conference.
Work on the social media aspect of this event, have input into the building of the website.
Preferably we're looking for someone who has had experience.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.