Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Operations management internshipBookmark This
30-62 Steinway Street, 2nd Fl
Posted: February 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique advertising agency fully dedicated to providing professional advertising for businesses and individuals. Clearly a leader in the field, Dreams Animation employs the latest design and printing techniques that accompany our commitment to quality. For our clients we provide the great gamma of solutions necessary for a successful advertising campaign.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can join our team and learn.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on different projects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Starting as intern the right candidate will be hired.
Requirements- Fluency in the English and Spanish languages
- Mac user
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Phone Etiquette, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Basic Photoshop, Adaptable & a quick learner
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Responsive Web Design