Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Paid Internship: Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho's That is a fun, young tech company looking to transform the way you go out. We show you all the other groups of friends going out in Boston, let you connect with them, and kick off your night with a free round of drinks.
We are currently looking for social and outgoing people to help us grow our brand and spread the word about Who's That. This is a flexible, remote position, giving you the option to work as many hours as desired. Perfect position for college seniors and graduates interested in adding marketing experience to their resume, and getting the chance to work with a startup.
- Promote parties and events
- Share links and articles on social media
- Help identify and create partnership opportunities
- Create your own social media posts
- Provide feedback for developing marketing strategies
What's In It For You:
- Performance based pay ($)
- Experience in marketing, branding, social media and public relations
- Get in on the ground floor of a startup
- Tangible results and experiences you can leverage in future interviews
If this sounds like a good match for you, apply by sending your resume. Thank you!