Paid Traffic Ads Manager Internship (Remote Position)Bookmark This
Daskal Media Group LLC
Posted: April 01 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Us -
a well established eCommerce cooperation, owning several brands online.
We Source, we Private Label, We Sell! and we sell GLOBALLY (currently: US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, JP).
Whether it's on Amazon or our own eCommerce stores we sell both psychical goods and information online
in 4 niches right now, but will expand to 3 more by the end of the 2nd quarter.
YOU have a chance to join a FUN team that's making great things with paid traffic.
You'll learn the ins and outs of paid traffic - Facebook advertising, Google Ads, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Linekedin, Amazon and many more - slowly, you'll be able to master them all.
You will be exposed to how we manage tens of thousands in advertising each and every month, and how we build
long-term sales funnels combined with paid traffic.
As we are a global company, this position is offered as a remote internship position.
Great candidates will be offered a student part / full time (depending on your availability) position after 3 months of internship.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing markets and the competitive landscape.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and project management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Internet Browsing.
- Important - as this is a remote position - extraordinary organizational skills and self-discipline are a must.
- Advantage - any basic graphic design skills.
SkillsRequired - Creativity, Analytical Skills, Work Ethic, Open Minded
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop