Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Marketing and Advertising InternAshland Advertising
Photo Retouching InternBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGraphic Designer/Production Artist
Do you thrive in a driven organization thats always striving to produce products of the highest integrity? Do you view a challenge not as an immovable obstacle, but as an achievable chance to make a difference? Are you seeking a place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career? This could be your dream opportunity!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Production Artist to develop and execute product packaging, visual merchandising, digital and printable marketing materials and assets. It is both a technical and creative role so the right candidate must have a strong knowledge of design principles (including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition, and current design trends) with equal parts technical skill. You must be highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback