Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Multimedia InternshipKel & Partners
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Fall 2016Bookmark This
231 East Buffalo Street Suite 505
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionELITE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE OF THE CEO AND FOUNDER OF A STARTUP COMPANY!
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
If you are Hardworking, Creative, Driven, Ambitious, Resilient and want to join a WINNING TEAM and want to have a strong reference from a CEO who has over 25 years of Broadcast Sales Management experience, worked in 5 different markets and managed over 30 different Sales Account Executives from rookies to Experienced Sales Reps and has a STRONG history of creating WINNERS who hit their goals and targets.... then you Need to APPLY TODAY!
Startup company looking for fun energetic team members to join our organization and be apart of the growth and excitement! Work with small to mid size businesses and consultant them on advertising options that are available to them. Also work with all media companies as a partnership of getting businesses to advertise! Work with the Community to develop educational advertising workshops and webinars.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the CEO.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with researching information and proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- PASSION for CREATIVE writing and ownership of writing roles & tasks
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, research or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience/interest in research and fact finding for blogs, website and fact sheets
- Familiarity with search tools and research tools