Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Project management internshipBookmark This
30-62 Steinway Street, 2nd Fl
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique advertising agency fully dedicated to providing professional advertising for businesses and individuals. Clearly a leader in the field, Dreams Animation employs the latest design and printing techniques that accompany our commitment to quality. For our clients we provide the great gamma of solutions necessary for a successful advertising campaign.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can join our team and learn.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on different projects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Starting as intern the right candidate will be hired.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Mac user
- Fluency in the English and Spanish languages
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Basic Photoshop, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Adaptable & a quick learner, Phone Etiquette
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Responsive Web Design