EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Project management internshipBookmark This
30-62 Steinway Street, 2nd Fl
Posted: January 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique advertising agency fully dedicated to providing professional advertising for businesses and individuals. Clearly a leader in the field, Dreams Animation employs the latest design and printing techniques that accompany our commitment to quality. For our clients we provide the great gamma of solutions necessary for a successful advertising campaign.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can join our team and learn.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on different projects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Starting as intern the right candidate will be hired.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Mac user
- Fluency in the English and Spanish languages
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Basic Photoshop, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Adaptable & a quick learner, Phone Etiquette
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Responsive Web Design