Marketing InternThe Agency
Account ManagerLakeview Consultants
Social Media Manager & Administrative AssistantGAGA NEST
Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Project management internship w/ Spanish LanguageBookmark This
30-97 Steinway Street, Ste 304
Posted: August 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique advertising agency fully dedicated to providing professional advertising for businesses and individuals. Clearly a leader in the field, Dreams Animation employs the latest design and printing techniques that accompany our commitment to quality. For our clients we provide the great gamma of solutions necessary for a successful advertising campaign.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can join our team and learn.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on different projects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Starting as intern the right candidate will be hired. We will train and teach all the aspects of the job. This internship is Unpaid internship with reimbursement of transportation expenses with an Unlimited Ride MetroCard.
We are looking the person who is looking for full time and permanent job so that we could train you during the internship and then hire you.
NOTE: If you are looking for a seasonal internship please specify on your application.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Mac user
- Fluency in the English and Spanish languages
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Mac, Phone Etiquette, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Basic Photoshop, Adaptable & a quick learner
Preferred - Responsive Web Design