Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Digital Media Intern360 MAGAZINE
Advertising Agent and Marketing Communications AssistantBookmark This
Rhee Fresh N Life
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRhee Fresh N Life is looking for a qualified intern to join our growing Team. This position will participate in various aspects of our Sales & Operational Departments. The ideal candidate is prepared to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business development, sales & operations.
We are looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours.
Rhee Fresh N Life has an immediate need for a advertising agent and marketing communications assistant to join a rapidly growing team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct marketing, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product/service exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective advertising and marketing services. This leading advertising agency provides advertising, performance tracking, and recruiting events and campaigns for burgeoning companies, athletes, service providers, and health and fitness professionals. The Entry Level advertising agent and marketing communications assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
• Advertising & Brand Exposure
• Marketing & Account Satisfaction
• Performance Tracking, Training & Recruiting
• Project Management & Team Leadership
An Entry Level advertising agent and marketing communications assistant receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentor-ship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Advertising Agent and Marketing Communications Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Qualities We Feel Advertising Agents Exemplify:
• Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
• Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively remotely during over the phone and face to face consultations
• LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in b2b customer service, advertising, marketing performance tracking and recruiting. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
• Assist in the creation of Demographic & Penetration Reports
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of sales & operations reports
• Assist with selling new business & retaining existing business
• Create & Manage Excel spreadsheets
• Assist with execution of trade shows & events
• Support the Sales team with updated campaign tasks
• Listen to customer phone calls and identify specific details
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide overall support to the Sales & Operations Organization
Key things you’ll learn:
• The steps of the sales cycle and specifically how to sell Targeted Direct Mail
• How to utilize data and reports to drive the sales process
• How to use Zoho.com and other CRM Tools
• How to communicate with multiple internal departments including Design, Marketing, Sales, Operations
• College degree or in the process of completion
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities
Preferred - Fitness Consulting, Athlete Development, Business Consulting, Athlete Representation