Marketing InternSouth American Initiative
Social Media & Community Management InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Public Relations InternBookmark This
2540 elm st
Posted: September 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKona Scrub is an All Natural Body Scrub offered both online and in select retail locations. www.konascrub.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.