Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, AccountingS H V Real Estate Corporation
MassInteract Seeks Advertising Intern - Google MapsMassInteract
Digital Advertising Operations - Summer InternNetmining
Customer Service RepresentativeKeenya Kelly LLC
Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Social Media & Community Management InternUnderdog Studios
Advertising Intern, Miami, FL 33131Lloyd Jones Capital
Public Relations InternBookmark This
PR Mentality LLC
Posted: July 15 2015
Company Location: Flor, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPR Mentality is committed to help you get visible and stay visible in media and your target audience. We provide you with personalized services that emphasize building brand awareness among your consumers and exposing your business to the world. Our main focus is to create buzz for your brand, increase your visibility among your target audience and get exposure for your brand by capturing the media’s attention. Our services enhance your brand by delivering a powerful message to the public. This makes us the best choice for public relations and brand development. We are looking for public relations interns, who are passionate about pr and media relations, to aid us in fulfilling this vision!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.