Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Public Relations InternBookmark This
P.O. Box 26523
Posted: June 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZahara Cosmetics is a startup business that provides a full range of color cosmetics. Our incredible cosmetic line provides the best full coverage of any other beauty line on the market today, and we do it all through hypoallergenic and allergy tested products. Zahara Cosmetics stands for quality, integrity and dedication to customer service; and seeks to cater to each customer uniquely. Zahara Cosmetics seeks to help enhance natural beauty in all women, regardless of their skin complexion, age, or walk of life. Our mission to provide great quality products at a reasonable and affordable price. We would like to be the preferred brand of women all over the world
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.