Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Multimedia InternshipKel & Partners
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKona Scrub is an All Natural Body Scrub offered both online and in select retail locations. www.konascrub.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.