EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Public relations internship for cosmetics companyBookmark This
I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Boca Raton, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkin care and cosmetics company based in Florida is looking for high school or college students for internship. Work from home on your own hours. Non paid but will be rewarded with cosmetic products and letter of recommendation for future employment. You might also have the opportunity to be hired for a part time or full time paid position at the end of your terms of this internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.