Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Plant Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Plant and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Social Media InternARSENL
Online Survey Cross-Posting & SharingDale Smithey Recruiting
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
B by Brandie
1400 S Sherman St.
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionB by Brandie is the creative vision of Brandie Gehan. Founded in 2012, her brand offers a beautiful selection of sophisticated, high-quality home accessories to customize any space - and any table. From dinnerware, flatware, and glassware to vases, candles and other accessories, B by Brandie provides an eclectic mix of modern styling with a dash of unique fashion for the home.
Brandie's vision for the company was highly influenced by her mother, who held notorious dinner parties over the years. That love of entertaining was passed on to Brandie, and to this day nothing makes her happier than inviting an eclectic mix of people to enjoy good food, great conversation, and a little bubbly! And when there are beautiful dishes, napkins and accessories on the table, the experience is even better.
This posting is for 1 part-time (~20-24 hours/week) internship with our PR team in the Dallas office, starting January 2016.
• Compile and maintain media lists
• Execute day to day tasks to support department as instructed
• Research editorial calendars and deadlines
• Outreach to long and short-lead media under direction of Manager
• Fulfillment of requests; provide product information, imagery and/or samples
• Maintain credits and confirmed placements
• Compile coverage/placement recap reports and manage details of key PR initiatives
Requirements• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple assignments in a fast-pace environment while working under tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of fashion media titles and outlets