Marketing InternThe Agency
Account ManagerLakeview Consultants
Social Media Manager & Administrative AssistantGAGA NEST
Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales Internship (Student Level)Bookmark This
Posted: March 03 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe purpose of the Sales Representative (Student Level) is to promote the overall success of the advertising and sponsorship department, while gaining important and key real life experience and knowledge.
The student will receive regular reviews through the semester or chosen time period and will be paid a stipend draw based upon sales and commission for any ads or sponsorships sold. 50% of the weekly schedule will be spent on managerial duties, researching leads and related material, while the remaining 50% shall be spent working the assigned lead and sales list.
• Promotions/sells/secures orders from prospective clients.
• Establishes, develops and maintains a sales lead list with prospective clients in the assigned market to generate new sales.
• Makes telephone calls to prospective clients.
• Researches sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective proposals/quotations for prospective clients.
• Identifies advantages and develops concepts for prospective clients.
• Assists the Advertising Manager or Operations Director in the preparing of marketing collateral, rate cards and packages of Sponsorships.
• You will be expected to work 1 to 2 days a weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, with flexible hours based your availability or class schedule. Expected weekly hours approx. 5 to 8 hours per week.
• High School Diploma
• You must be currently enrolled as a student, with a minimum or 5 to 8 hours’ weekly availability.
• You should have an interest in radio and sales/sponsorships
• Ability to work in a changing environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience working with the GLBT community a plus, but not required