PPC Marketing InternDental Game Plan
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sales Support InternBookmark This
909 North Sepulveda Blvd
El Segundo, CA
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDedicated Media connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, Dedicated’s intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. As an intern you will gain experience in online media by assisting a growing Sales Team and Sales Support Team and office manager experience.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Daily Reporting of Active Campaigns
• Set-up of Online Digital Media Campaigns
• Assist Client Services Team and Sales Team with misc. tasks
• Participate in the creation and/or maintenance of ad campaign support materials including screenshots, research, etc.
• Assist with researching and analyzing data, production of reports, etc.
• To be considered you must be a student currently enrolled in a bachelors program. Specialization in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team-player, dependable and trustworthy
• Effective multitasking abilities
• Strong organization and prioritization skills. Attention to detail and quality.
• Self-starter, solid problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn and a productive work ethic.
• This is a paid internship.