Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Sales/Advertisement Marketing - Commission BasedBookmark This
Posted: September 04 2015
Company Location: North Reading, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketMi was started up with its roots beginning in Quinnipiac University. Since it’s induction in late 2014, Market Mi has made big strides in establishing itself as the future of social media marketing. We are looking for our next generation of employees who are looking to climb their way up the corporate ladder.
We connect businesses to Twitter and Instagram accounts with specific and substantial followings that will give them the best advertising opportunities. Businesses use Market Mi to buy posts from a specific Twitter or Instagram account that are best suited to their target audience.
Responsibilities• Develop and maintain clientele relationships with both influencers and customers
• Work with our social media experts to expand our network of influencers and create social media content for various clients
Essentially you will be reaching out to businesses with prewritten scripts explaining our services and guiding them through purchasing endorsements from our social media influencers.
You will receive 4% of any sales you close on the site.
• Include this experience on your resume. Feel free to ask us to write a recommendation for you as well.
• Intern with highest sales will receive a cash reward + possible job offer including equity
Requirements• Competitive and focused mentality
• Outgoing focused attitude
• In depth understanding of social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram
• Willing to give up personal time in order to help assist in the program
• You must provide some type of social media account Preferably: Twitter or Instagram
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Social Skills, Instagram
Preferred - Advertising, Business Management, Money Management, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Consulting, Social Media Development, Business Ideas, Business Consultant