Social Media & Community Management InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Social Media Agency InternshipBookmark This
The Movement Strategy
210 West 29th Street, Floor 9
New York, NY
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Movement Strategy | MovementStrategy.com
The Movement Strategy is a full service digital agency with offices in Denver and New York City. We work with brands like the New York Knicks, New York Rangers, Pandora, LAN & TAM Airlines, Viacom, USA TODAY, and truTV. We are a young and growing team of creatives, designers, developers, strategists, and social media community managers who are all excited about digital media advertising. Our core services are focused on content creation, strategy and production. An internship with us provides an ideal environment for growing in the industry and the ideal applicant will have a mind that is inherently social.
How To Apply:
Send us an email to internships [at] movement strategy [dot] com with your Resume or CV and your Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat, or any other handle that tells us a bit about yourself and how you interact on social media.
We're interviewing now so get in touch! We would love to hear from you.
ResponsibilitiesWe love to give our interns hands on experience with digital and social media advertising campaigns. We place interns in departments based on the strengths and talents of the individual.
• Familiarity with Apple, Mac, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Google Apps
• A love/ deep understanding of leading social media platforms
• Excellence in online research
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to present material and research in a creative, organized and easily understandable way
• Organized and able to self-manage throughout the day
• Available for a minimum of two days from 10 AM - 6 PM
• Experience creating social media content calendars
• Research and presentation of industry trends
• Various administrative tasks