Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1150 Hammond Drive
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fun, fast-paced company working with a multitude of brands in fields like technology, fashion, lifestyle, restaurants, publishing, etc. The brands we work with can be seen in magazines, commercials, boutiques, department stores and multiple web outlets. If you want to grow along with us, then come along for the very exciting, creative and challenging ride. We are not for the timid. This job will change your life!
Being part of our team will introduce you to the fast paced world of brand development through film, social media campaigns, and strategizing brand outreach. This is a cool job!
You must be:
Self-generative - You do what is needed but you also go beyond what is required
Creative - You have a great eye, great imagination and not afraid to take a risk.
Detail-oriented - You see a mess and you are compelled to organize it. We love that!
Eager to learn - You take direction well and crave expanding your horizons.
-Developing social media campaigns
-Entering social media data
If you read this and feel like we described YOU, then please send us a brief example of why you are a Rock Star intern and why we should hire you!
Must love to write, have good grammar, and a love for small businesses,fashion, etc.
Writing blogs for various brand partnerships. Developing social media campaigns and uploading to social media platforms.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment