Graphic Design InternYiimix Corporation
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Marketing InternK&R Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternLeg Up Social Media Marketing
Assistant to CEO for Advertising Agency InternshipLocal Search Group
Monster Energy Drink (Car Wrap)Monster Energy Drink
Ad Operations InternClaim It!
Digital Marketing InternUnion Square Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
P.O. Box 26523
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZahara Cosmetics is a startup business that provides a full range of color cosmetics. Our incredible cosmetic line provides the best full coverage of any other beauty line on the market today, and we do it all through hypoallergenic and allergy tested products. Zahara Cosmetics stands for quality, integrity and dedication to customer service; and seeks to cater to each customer uniquely. Zahara Cosmetics seeks to help enhance natural beauty in all women, regardless of their skin complexion, age, or walk of life. Our mission to provide great quality products at a reasonable and affordable price. We would like to be the preferred brand of women all over the world
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment