Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Social Media & Community Management InternAlpha Omega Advertisement
Copywriting Intern - Spring Semester, PaidThe Infinite Agency
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOperation R.O.C.C. (rescuing our children & community) is a non-profit organization focused on at-risk youth and their poverty stricken communities. The organization is mainly volunteer and intern-run. We need dedicated interns who can post and respond to social media (twitter, facebook & IG).
Interns should be self-starters who are proactive. You will get to work with the President, Board of Directors and community volunteers who all volunteer their time. This will allow you to build your network for future job opportunities and to support your growth in education.
This position can be virtual but if you are in Broward or Miami-Dade County you will be able to get hands on experience at our various events including our new partnership with the New Miami Stadium (formerly Sun Life Stadium). The internship is year-round and rotating, but the intern will need to provide a clear start and end date.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Potential to coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities of open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Junior/Senior in college majoring in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, and/or Business
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Communicaitons
Preferred - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising