Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1512 Bruce Way
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTWG Advertising is a full marketing/advertising agency based in Dallas, TX. We work with a variety of clients from large Fortune 500’s to Small Business Owner’s. Our goal is to bring businesses into the new age of digital marketing and advertising, creating organic content, through the use of social media networks, SEO, website design, blogging, and email campaigning.
As an agency we will network businesses through high volume social media platforms ( such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.) doing this will create more followers of their business by word of mouth, and in turn bringing it to the next level of profitability.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment