Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Digital Media Intern360 MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternTPEM
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Caliber Patient Care
501 metroplex drive
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaliber Patient Care is America's largest provider of non-emergent patient transportation. In 5 years we have grown to over 30 franchise locations, while also receiving 2014's award for "Franchise of the Year" from the FBA. As an intern you will join a team of dedicated professionals in a new and exciting industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment