Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
James Ross Advertising
1180 SW 36 Avenue, suite 101
Pompano Beach, FL
Posted: May 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJames Ross Advertising & Interactive is a full service interactive agency with expertise in consumer, corporate communications, business-to-business advertising, product launches, website development, corporate identity and branding. The company has a vast array of different clients in varios industries throughout the United States.
The intern would interact with management and with the graphic design and web team in assisting with social media, occasional copywriting, proofreading, research markets/industries to client briefs and involvment in conferences and meetings.
James Ross is flexible with hours and days.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment