Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
James Ross Advertising
1180 SW 36 Avenue, suite 101
Pompano Beach, FL
Posted: May 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJames Ross Advertising & Interactive is a full service interactive agency with expertise in consumer, corporate communications, business-to-business advertising, product launches, website development, corporate identity and branding. The company has a vast array of different clients in varios industries throughout the United States.
The intern would interact with management and with the graphic design and web team in assisting with social media, occasional copywriting, proofreading, research markets/industries to client briefs and involvment in conferences and meetings.
James Ross is flexible with hours and days.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment