Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Gift of Family, LLC
327 College Street Suite 208B
Posted: September 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gift of Family, LLC is a grassroots organization dedicated to uplifting families and individuals in Yolo County and The Greater Sacramento area.
Our mission is to give back to the community both socially and emotionally by providing the following Family Support Services:
Nanny Placement & Referral
Babysitter Training & Education
Lifestyle & Business Consulting
Parent Education Classes
Community Support Groups
Health & Safety Training
Non-Religious Wedding Ceremonies
We also offer monthly family workshops, seminars & speaking engagements.
Our vision is to change the world by assisting 10,000 families each year with our amazing Family Support ,Education & Training Services.
Our organization is looking for someone who is available at least 2-3 days per week preferably Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for 5-10 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in advertising and can add some creativity and spunk to our current advertising and marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate will bring fresh ideas to the table and offer insight into advertising and marketing mediums that can support our need to be visible in our community and connect with our clients.
Our office is located in Woodland,CA in the midtown district.
We have a need to connect with the families in our community as well as the local businesses who can benefit from the many different types of services that we offer. It is very important that our Intern is knowledgeable about how to create advertisements that will help generate customers and clients in our community.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish