Social Media ManagementBoca Anti-Aging & Aesthetics
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingIntrinsic Reaction
Search Engine Marketing InterniCrossing, Inc.
Analytics InterniCrossing, Inc.
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
World of Homes
Posted: January 03 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld of Homes is seeking SEO optimization and social media interns for online presence implementation.
We are a company based in Orlando, Florida within the South Downtown area. We work in real estate, property management, and association management. supporting the central Florida area.
The system implementation will allow the successful candidate to get hands on experience in the cutting edge software implementation for a quickly growing business dedicated to local customers.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment