Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Digital Media Intern360 MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
PBP GLobal LLC
1515 Mercado Ave
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a promotional merchandise company that sells trade show displays, flags and broad range of line. We are looking for a part time social media guru to helps us create presence on Facebook, LinkedIN, IG, Google and others.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment