Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Social Media Content SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: June 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome be part of excellent team passionate about providing preventives tips and empowering women on breast cancer .
Zsquare4theCure is a 501(3) (c) foundation dedicated to Empower, Educate and Eradicate.
Empower women in west africa by bringing awareness to breast cancer in Benin, Togo, Ghana and Cote d' Ivoire (West Africa).
Educate women in rural communities about preventive tips so breast cancer can be detected early.
Eradicate the social taboo about breast cancer by providing treatments to show that there is a life after breast cancer.
This is an exciting summer internship opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated content writer , to research and find content on Breast cancer awareness , preventives tips and general knowledge based on current news and research to keep our members engaged and our donors interested in our organization .
ResponsibilitiesWrite articles , blog and create social media content for both our social media members and our corporates partners .
- As brand ambassador , you need to be quick and fast , well organized , highly create and deliver engaging content for social media
-Research on average 5-10 contents per weeks on various topics related to women , health , fitness , breast cancer aware research , preventives tips
- Post social media content
- Create highly engaging and original content to engage corporate partners
- Provide content update to our website as necessary
- Ability to organize and plan your work individually with less supervision
Requirements- 1 year experience in area of journalism, blogging and social media and freelance writing
- Knowledge of the leading social media platforms
- Sophomore or more majoring in communication, journalism , marketing or public relations
- Strong time management , organization skills
- Exceptional Client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and great communication skills and command of english language and grammar
- Excellent research skills and passion for providing excellent content to our users .